Veradigm and Altera
When achieving interoperability is your goal, you have to team up with partners who will enable you to be successful.
Our long history with Veradigm is defined by a collaborative relationship that has delivered outstanding results for the practices working on the Altera platform. As an Altera Certified Business Partner, Keena has developed products for the Allscripts Application Store as well as a wide range of custom applications and services to improve practice workflow and enhance the delivery of care.
Stay up-to-date on all things Veradigm & Altera
With updates on QIE, details on business and system automation, long-term staff planning strategy and much more, our Allscripts bulletins provide information and tips & tricks that can be beneficial to you and your organization. Learn more about how we can assist you.
Applications for Altera TouchWorks™ EHR
Keena provides three Altera applications that increase productivity for the TouchWorks EHR platform. Learn more about these applications below.
TWEHR v22 Upgrade Assistance
- Project Management Oversight
- Case Management
- Go-live Support
- CPTII Code Automation (Quick ROI)
- Retrospective Nightly Problem List Cleanup
- Automated documentation of Portal Offering
- Provider Termination Cleanup
- Order Cleanup
- Document Finalization
- Analyst Training on TWAdmin and Problem Solving Techniques for newly hired Analysts
- eLearning w/ Videos based off your software and workflows
- Advanced Structured Note Training for TWEHR Analysts (w/ Keena Manual)
- SQL Training for Works DB
- System Analyst Services
- Help Desk Services
- User Provisioning
- Staff Termination Automation
- Configuration for new Specialties
- Configuration of new LIS and RIS compendiums
- TWEHR Optimization Services
- Custom Widget Building in TWEHR v20+ for the Clinical Assistant
- Custom Crystal Reports