and Clinical Outcomes
Workflow Efficiency Applications
Our top goal is improving productivity and clinical outcomes by supporting providers with applications that emphasize function and prioritize workflow. Our years of experience has allowed us to develop a suite of applications that improve practice workflow and productivity based on what medical professionals have asked for in their daily routine.
EHR Barcode Reader
Quickly scan medication & Immunization data for improved EHR Workflow
Sometimes the simplest solutions have the most impact on your practice. Utilizing 2D Barcode scanning technology, the EHR Barcode Reader Add-On Application is a simple solution that streamlines the collection of med and vaccine data. EHR Barcode Reader instantly collects med or vaccine data and populates key fields in your EHR including Lot, NDC, and Expiration Date. This solution streamlines your med and vaccine workflow and helps your practice improve systems interoperability, workflow efficiency, and data accuracy.
per vaccine entry
and medadmin entry errors
saved per week
Improve EHR Document Workflow
Did you know that 70% of healthcare providers are unhappy with their practice medical records management? Every healthcare organization struggles at some point with EHR document filing and workflow because it’s time-consuming. InteleFiler is an intelligent document filing solution that automates your document workflow and improves operational efficiency.
Here’s how it works; on the front end, your documents including fax, paper, PDF, and data from other sources are accepted and then analyzed, categorized, and indexed directly into your EHR. The application associates demographic data with the appropriate patient record and determines open orders based on document type and any rules that have been defined by your practice. Your EHR then sends that information back to InteleFiler so it can determine order status and tasking, enter into the EHR, and notify the appropriate providers.
for every 100 providers
document filing using Intelefiler
Efficient Export of Patient Records
Chart2PDF is designed to save providers time and resources when exporting patient records. It provides for efficient conversion of patient charts to the PDF document format specifically for your EHR system. As one of our interoperability applications, Chart2PDF helps strengthen your clinical and financial performance, while taking meaningful steps to unify and connect your HIT ecosystem.
Chart2PDF saves your practice hundreds of staff hours while streamlining and optimizing patient record export.
output per batch
the highest output speed
in the industry
On Demand (1 chart) and
Batch Automation (multiple Charts)
Customized Workflow Automations
When the limitations of your EHR fall short of your reporting requirements, or require too much of your staffs time clicking away, work with us to get exactly what you need with automation. Keena has written hundreds of reports and scripts in nearly every possible variation and offers many levels of services for any EHR or PM system based on your specialized needs.
- CPTII Automation – Analyzes patient chart details to automatically add-in the qualifying CPTII codes for reimbursement.
- Document Recognition – Automatically completes orders or assigns tasks based on documents added into a patient chart.
- Patient Problem Cleanup – Automatically resolve patient problems lists by implementing clinic rules and specified time allotments. Once installed will also work retrospectively to cleanup all charts in your system.
Workflow Efficiency Insights
COVID-19 Vaccination Management
A practical road map to guide healthcare providers to implement a successful COVID-19 vaccination program.
Managing a Busy COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
Limited by their existing manual data entry methods, a Southeast US Regional Hospital turned to Keena and EHR Barcode Reader to automate the administration of vaccines within their NextGen EHR.
- Dramatically increased speed and accuracy of vaccine delivery.
- Increased staff productivity while reducing fatigue.
- Drug inventory automation led to time-savings and zero drug waste.
Streamlining Workflow with EHR Barcode Reader
The Jackson Clinic implemented Keena’s EHR Barcode Reader to streamline their immunization and medication administration process within Altera TouchWorks EHR.
- Fewer data entry errors resulting in increased patient safety.
- Enabled significant improvements in immunization output for providers and staff.
- Improved workflow and more facetime with clinicians.
Streamlined Vaccinations and Meds Administration
Mankato Clinic turned to Keena's EHR Barcode Reader to streamline the ordering, recording and tracking process for vaccinations and med administration within Altera TouchWorks.
- Automatic defaults for manufacturer, dose and VIS dates.
- Workflow enhancements such as reduced click counts & standard drug data defaults.
- Less time for the patient in the clinic.
Chart2PDF Implementation Project
Murfreesboro Medical Clinic implemented Chart2PDF to simplify their chart copying process for: legal and insurance audits, social security requests, patient and MD transfers.
- Data security improved as PMI was more securely protected.
- Time to manage chart pulls, copies and distribution cut in half.
- Convenient and simple process.
Managing Release of Records Requests
Keena's Chart2PDF reduced the amount of bottleneck workflows and allowed Primary Care Partners to work effectively with a planned medical records workflow reorganization to address their growing needs.
- Advanced patient searching significantly reduced the time required for individual patient and MD release of records needs.
- Provider involvement in Medicare and/or legal chart auditing tasks was dramatically reduced.
Leveraging Automation to Streamline Document and Order Management Processes
InteleFiler helped Intermountain Health Network automate the manual tasks of scanning, indexing, tasking and closing orders.
- Reduced document indexing time.
- Significantly improved timely access to clinical and administrative documents.
- Eliminated extra time required to find critical patient care documentation.
Complex KeenaArchive Migration Project
Mount Nittany Health chose Keena's KeenaArchive to aid in a successful migration of their EHR/PM Systems and data to a new platform.
- Streamlined a multiple system sign-in process to a single, secure sign-on.
- Improved workflow and streamlined care delivery.
- Improved quality of care and a better healthcare experience for patients.
BARCODE READER ALTERA
Altera: Quickly scan medication & immunization patient data
BARCODE READER NEXTGEN
NextGen: Quickly scan medication & immunization patient data for improved EHR workflow
Quickly Release As Many Records As You Need
Automate document input and eliminate unfiled EHR documents
Interoperability for Healthcare Archives