Interface Engine Migration,
v20 Upgrades and
Crystal Report Tip
Welcome to our inaugural issue of the Keena Bulletin
The latest news, information, and tips for our Allscripts clients.
What’s the Buzz this month?
Interface Engine Migration
Many of you have reached out about Allscripts decision to move to eLink. eLink is Allscripts third change in interface software in the past 15 years.
WHAT THIS MEANS
All clients on ConnectR will need a replacement solution and those on Rhapsody need to either renegotiate a contract directly with the parent company, Lyniate, or find a replacement. Decisions must be made by the end of December, 2021.
OUR RECOMMENDED SOLUTION
Qvera Interface Engine (QIE) is our preferred interface engine partner of choice. It delivers flexibility, simplicity, and reliable performance and is also EHR vendor agnostic.
Our favorite features:
- QIE has an intuitive, state-of-the-art visual interface enabling rapid development and implementation.
- Visual channel editor – quickly map data flow for the most common message types, HL7, XML, JSON, etc.
- Monitoring, error management and alerts
- Cloud optimized
Keena’s Experience with QIE
Networks and Platforms
Connected through QIE
TWEHR clients Keena has migrated
from ConnectR/Rhapsody to QIE
DID YOU KNOWQIE is More Than Just
an Interface Engine?
It has the capability to make updates to the TWEHR system and automate reports too. Example of how our clients have leveraged QIE:
- CPTII Code Automation
- Problem list clean-up- includes retrospective
- Portal Offering Documentation
- Reports (often run daily, weekly, monthly etc)
- Reassigning of Tasks
Need something else automated
or data cleanup?
PREP FOR SUCCESS
on Your Horizon!
- Educate yourself on v20 Security and start to lock down/perfect your security plan making this step a breeze instead of a headache!
- Make sure all users have AD accounts
- Generate a list of all 3rd party integrations (including ImageLInk): Document if they are Chrome Capable and if they use Unity, Ubiquity, or DB Calls. Contact those vendors as soon as you have a go-live date as adjustments to the Integration will be needed
Schedule a FREE 30 minute call to further prepare for success.
In early 2015, we made the decision to migrate all of our interfaces from ConnectR to Qvera Interface Engine (QIE). Working closely with Keena, we migrated most of our ConnectR interfaces in 3-months, including the addition of 2 new clinical applications.
We feel like we have control of our IT strategy again!”
Want to Network
with your TWEHR Peers?
Join the CRUG BugRug Monthly Call →
Have a School Form
Your Nurses are Always
A printout you wished TWEHR could generate? You can! Just make a new Crystal Report and print it from Allscripts!
Got a TWEHR Question,
Tip or Trick?
Send Us a Note →